- To schedule a lab for use as a full-time classroom during the semester, lecturers / users should contact their division administrative. Division administrative may consult with Computing & Software Management (CSM) Team and Academic Central Services (ACS) to resolve lecturer technical needs.
- Applicants should contact the ACS to confirm their request. The ACS will seek CSM's advice to ensure the suitability and availability of the proposed laboratory.
- To schedule a lab for use during the semester on a part-time or one-time basis, lecturers or their representatives should contact Computing & Software Management (CSM) Team, by calling the ITMS Help Desk, or in person Labs available for periodic use are scheduled on a first-come, first served basis, so lecturers should make such requests in as timely a manner as possible. If lecturers need software installed for their scheduled time in these labs, a request should be made in accordance with the “Guideline for user to install software in computer lab” SOP of this procedure.
- Lecturers / users will be notified of the application status via email and view their respective scheduling through the UTP Timetabling Portal at http://utptt.utp.edu.my.
- Unscheduled Time Tabling - If a lab is not used for a laboratory class or session, any user is free to enter for daily work.
Keywords: scheduling labs computer