How to apply for leave to notify CGS ?              
1) Annual leave : For personal reason you should submit annual leave online to notify CGS that you will undergo overseas for holiday or any related matters.                                                 
2)Travel notification form : For students that is nominated to attend or participate any related events by UTP and if students has comleted their VIVA, they not necessary to notify CGS  for travel.