Is it possible to change supervisor or Co-Supervisor even if he/she is the new current SV/Co-SV?                   

ANSWER : You may apply online from supervisor form. To change supervisor, student need to provide a Memo subject to change of Supervisor and get approval from current Supervisor, HOD, New Supervisor and submit the form online. CGS will issue the Certification Letter Change of Supervisor once it is approved.