I almost reach maximum of my study candidacy. It is possible for to appeal for candidcay extension?

Student may appeal for candidacy extension to the Dean, Centre for Graduate Studies. The appeal must be submitted before the candidacy ends for Graduate Studies Academic Committee (GSAC) deliberation. Please log your queries in UCS with subject " CGS - Candidacy Extension".