How to apply staff vehicle sticker (First-time application/New Application)
Kindly log your request through the Unified Customer Service (UCS) Portal. You may refer to the guideline provided below.
Title : Staff Vehicle Sticker Application (New)
Type : Request
Subject : SSD – Vehicle Sticker Application
Please provide the following information:
- Staff ID Number
- Vehicle plate number
- Type of vehicle (car, motorcycle, etc.)
- Vehicle brand & model (i.e.: Proton Persona)
- Colour of vehicle
- Contact number
- Copy of Staff ID.
- Copy of valid Driving license.
- Copy of vehicle document (Grant or insurance cover note).
Terms and conditions
- The vehicle sticker is non-transferable to any other vehicle or other students. Kindly apply a new vehicle sticker if you wish to change your vehicle. Staff are only allowed to apply a maximum of three stickers for either motorcar or motorcycle.
- Additional stickers beyond the maximum as stated above is subject to approval by the Security Senior Manager. Kindly email your request to email@example.com
- You are required to abide by all traffic rules prescribed by the University and all traffic laws enforced by the Government of Malaysia. Please observe all traffic signs such as speed limits, no entry, one way, etc.
- Kindly park your vehicle in designated areas only.
- The consequences of breaching any rules are as follows:
- Maximum RM50.00 summon will be issued and/or
- Wheel clamping (RM50.00 for release charge + RM50.00 summons). The clamping release charge is to be paid immediately before your vehicle can be released and/or
- Your vehicle sticker will be confiscated. You need to meet the Security Senior Manager/his representative for their jurisdiction and/or
- Cancellation of vehicle sticker - you are not allowed to drive on campus/your vehicle will be stopped from entering the University campus/ your name will be blacklisted for future application of vehicle sticker.
- The first sticker is free. Additional stickers are charged RM2.00 each.
- The payment can be made online as below:
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Bank Account No: 8004857910 – CIMB.
- For reference: Please indicate your Staff ID and the title being Payment of vehicle sticker.
- Please attach the transaction/bank-in-slip upon settlement of the vehicle sticker payment through the UCS Portal.
- Provide the UCS case number to the officer on duty (Security Counter, One Stop Centre) upon collection of the vehicle sticker.
- Using other vehicles temporarily
- Do not use/paste your registered/current vehicle sticker.
- Please obtain a temporary vehicle permit from the main entrance security counter.
- If you wish to park your vehicle in a non-designated area temporarily
- Please notify the security office in advance. Approval is subject to jurisdiction.
- Please request for a special parking permit through the UCS portal.
- When you are driving/riding your vehicle outside the campus and the vehicle sticker is displayed, please consider the image of the University by following all the traffic rules enforced by the Government of Malaysia.