Answer "Services provided by the Career Development Office includes:
- Career Coaching, one-on-one career coaching appointment for consultations on resume writing, cover letter -Preparation and support/ guidance on your future career strategy
- Pre-Employment Programme, such as soft skills & employability, resume writing and job interview skills.
- Connect with potential employers through job postings and referrals
- Organising recruitment events such as career fairs
- Provide access to networking events
- Organising industry related visits and talks
Answer Current students, recent graduates and alumni can approach the Career Development Office for assistance.
3 Question Where is the Career Development Office located?
Answer The Career Development Office is located at Centre for Student Development, 1st Floor, Block J-3.
4 Question How do students connect with Career Development Office?
Answer We offer both individual career advising appointments and daily walk-in hours. A meeting with a career advisor can be made by prior appointment only. Drop an email to the Career Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for an appointment. we will help you identify your strengths, discuss your goals and create a plan to get the information you need to make academic and career decisions. Our career advisers are knowledgeable about a wide range of career options, job search strategies and employment trends
5 Question How do students hear about internship or job opportunities and events?
Answer "Students can find internships, jobs, workshops, career talk, on-campus interviews and career fairs in our official Facebook page. You may follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/utpcareerdevelopmentoffice/,
our official career fair Facebook page,
• Technology, Education and Career
• Corporate Career exposure
https://www.facebook.com/CCEUTP/ and lastly our official job/internship job posting UTP Career Hunt, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1645331982150415/ .
6 Question Are there opportunities for students to speak directly with employers?
Answer "We invite employers to participate in workshops, panels, networking events, campus career talk, Industry visit and meetups during pre-employment programs We also host our own brand career fairs throughout the year:
• Technology Education and Career (TEC)-1st Quarter of every year
• Corporate Career and Exposure (CCE)- 4th quarter of every year.