How to apply for A Contractor/Vendor Vehicle Sticker
1. Contractors/Vendors are required to submit their application via the Unified Customer Service (UCS) Portal for approval. Kindly refer to the guideline provided below.
Title: Contractor/vendor Vehicle Sticker application
Subject: SSD – Vehicle Sticker Application
Your Enquiry: (Please provide the following information)
- Full Name
- Staff Number
- Full Company Name
- Vehicle plate number
- Type of vehicle (Car, motorcycle, etc.)
- Vehicle brand & model (i.e.: Proton Persona)
- Colour of vehicle
- Contact number
2. Attach files:
- Copy of Contractor/Vendor Security Pass
- Copy of valid Driving license
- Copy of vehicle document (Grant or insurance cover note)
3. Terms and conditions
- A vehicle sticker is non-transferable to any other vehicle or other students. Kindly apply for a new vehicle sticker if you wish to change your vehicle. Contractors/Vendors are only allowed to apply a maximum of three stickers for either motorcar or motorcycle.
- Additional stickers beyond the maximum as stated above is subject to approval by the Security Senior Manager. Kindly email your request to email@example.com.
- You are required to abide by all traffic rules prescribed by the University and all traffic laws enforced by the Government of Malaysia. Please observe all traffic signs such as speed limits, no entry, one way, etc.
- Kindly park your vehicle at designated areas only.
- The consequences of breaching any rules are as follows:
- Maximum RM50.00 summon will be issued and/or
- Wheel clamping (RM50.00 for release charge + RM50.00 summon). Clamping release charge is to be paid immediately before your vehicle can be released and/or
- Your vehicle sticker will be confiscated. You will need to meet the Security Senior Manager/his representative for his jurisdiction and/or
- Cancellation of vehicle sticker - you are not allowed to drive on campus/your vehicle will be stopped from entering the University campus/ your name will be blacklisted for future application of vehicle sticker.
- Stickers are charged at RM2.00 each:
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Bank Account No: 8004857910 – CIMB.
- For reference: Please mention the company name and the title being Payment of vehicle sticker.
- Please attach the transaction/bank-in-slip upon settlement of vehicle sticker payment through the UCS Portal.
- Do not use/paste your registered/current vehicle sticker.
- Please obtain a temporary vehicle permit from the main entrance security counter.
- If you wish to park your vehicle at a non-designated area temporarily, please notify the security office in advance. Approval is subject to jurisdiction.
- Please request for parking special permit through UCS portal.
- When you are driving/riding your vehicle outside campus and the vehicle sticker is displayed, please consider the image of the University by following all the traffic rules enforced by the Government of Malaysia.