How to Apply for A Contractor/Vendor Card.
- All Contractors/Vendors are required to attend UTP’s HSE Induction Course which is available every Tuesday and Thursday at Seminar Room 3 and 4, Undercroft.
Kindly liaise with En Mohd Nazren bin Mohd Zahari (HSSE/UTP) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 05 3688267.
- Contractors/Vendors are required to submit their application via the Unified Customer Service (UCS) Portal for approval. Kindly refer to the guideline provided below.
Title: Contractor/Vendor Security Pass application
Subject: SSD – Contractor & Vendor Security Pass Application
Your Enquiry: (Please provide the following information)
- Full Name (as per IC/Passport)
- IC/Passport Number
- Contact Number
- Home address
- Company Name (Full name)
- Company Address (full address)
- Responsible Department in UTP
- Person to contact (PIC in UTP)
- Period of contract (starting to end date)
- Attach files:
- Copy of UTP HSE Induction certificate
- Copy of IC / Passport
- Copy of contract rewarded.
- Please upload your passport-sized photograph
- Photo Length - 4.5 cm & width – 3.5 cm
- With either blue or white background)
- The subject must be facing forward, looking straight at the camera as per the photo below:
- Terms and conditions
- Approval is subject to the discretion of the Senior Manager of HSSE Department or his representative.
- Once approved, the contractor/vendor will be notified via the UCS portal, email or handphone provided.
- The payment (RM 20.00) each can be made online as below;
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Bank Account No: 8004857910 – CIMB.
- For reference: Please mention the Company Name and the title being Payment of Contractor/Vendor.
- Please attach the transaction/bank-in-slip upon settlement of Contractor/Vendor in the UCS Portal.
- Contractors/Vendors must always carry the card and should clip/hang the card with the photo facing the front.
- Contractors/Vendors are required to abide by the rules prescribed by the University and all laws enforced by the Government of Malaysia. The consequences of breaching any rules are as follows:
- Summons will be issued.
- Banning from entering the campus.
- The process of renewing the Contractor/Vendor Security pass will be the same as a new application.
- For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 05-3688324 (Working hours) or Security Hot Line at 05-3688315 (24 hours).