1. How do can I check availabilities of classroom?
Please check the availability of the required room at
(Gateway > Timetable > Course Timetable > Location Timetable > Select Location > Select Period > View Timetable)
Then lodge a case in the Unified Customer Service (UCS) Portal.
2. How to booking a venue for academic and non-academic purpose?
Booking of classroom for event by student must be accompanied by approved MEMO from Centre for Student Development (CSD) for the event to be conducted.
Terms and Condition:
- Booking requisition MUST be made at least seven (7) working days before the event/ class.
- Booking classroom for academic purpose MUST be made by lecturer.
- Requestor MUST lodge to UCS Portal to inform related parties regarding accessibility of classroom, electricity, air conditioning and IT equipment upon ACS approval:
- Security – Accessibility of classroom
- PMMD - For electricity and air conditioning
- ITMS – For IT equipment
- No refreshment shall be arranged/ serve inside the classroom
Kindly lodge your request to Unified Customer Service (UCS) Portal. You may refer to the guideline provided as follows:
Tittle : Classroom Booking for (state the purpose)
Type : Request
Subject : ACS – Classroom Booking
Your Enquiry :
Please provide the following information:
- Name of Applicant:
- Staff/ Students ID No :
- Department :
- Phone Number :
- Club represented - (for non –academic purpose only)
- Requisition Details :
- Date of Event/ Class :
- Time : From ____ to ____
- Purpose of Booking :
- Specific Rooms Needed :
- No of Participants Expected :
Event Memo (for non-academic purpose). Must endorsed/ signed by advisor/ coordinator club and including booking details as per requisition above)
3. How do I change or cancel the booking?
Kindly log your changes or cancel request to Unified Customer Service (UCS) Portal as soon as possible.