HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TEMPORARY/FYP CARD
Please submit your request through the Unified Customer Service (UCS) Portal. You may refer to the guideline provided as below:
- Title: Temporary/FYP Pass (Example: Temporary Pass – Internship/Research Attachment programme)
- Type: Request
- Subject: SSD – Security Pass Application
- Your Enquiry: (Please provide the following information)
- Full Name (as per IC/Passport)
- Matric Number/IC/Passport Number
- Home Address
- Contact Number
- Year of appointment
- Start date of appointment
- End date of appointment
- Attach file:
Offer Letter/Appointment letter
- Temporary/FYP pass can be collected at the Security Counter (One Stop Centre), Chancellor Complex.
- A Temporary/FYP pass will be issued based on the contract period.
- A Temporary/FYP card must be returned to the Security Counter (One Stop Centre) when the contract is expired.
- For losses of Temporary/FYP pass, a report must be completed through UCS Portal. The Payment of RM30.00 will be charged and can be paid via online as below:
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Bank Account No: 8004857910 – CIMB.
- For reference: Please mention the Temporary/FYP pass and the title being Payment of Temporary pass.
- Please attach the transaction/bank-in-slip upon settlement of temporary pass payment through the UCS Portal.
- For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 05-3688324 (Working hours) or Security Hot Line at 05-3688315 (24 hours).