1. What is eBelia?
eBelia is a government initiative by the Ministry of Finance Malaysia to support young Malaysians by giving RM150 to claim with participating e-wallet.
2. Who is eligible for eBelia?
The eligibility criteria for eBelia programme are:
a. Malaysian citizens
b. Full Time UTP students (active as of 30 April 2021)
3. I will be enrol as a full-time student at UTP by end of the year, do I qualify for the programme?
Only those who have registered as a full-time UTP student latest by 30 April 2021 are qualify for the eBelia credit.
4. I was a full-time student but already graduated from UTP before the programme starts, do I qualify for the programme?
Yes, a full-time student who will be graduating or had graduated in calendar year 2021 still qualify to claim for the eBelia credit.
5. When does the programme start and what is the duration of the programme?
The claim period for the eBelia credit is from 1 June 2021,8.00 a.m. until 22 July 2021,11.59 p.m.
6. Is there any expiry for the RM150 eBelia?
Any eBelia credit balance unused after 11.59 p.m. on 31 July 2021 will expire and will be automatically removed from your e-wallet balance.
7. Which e-wallet service providers can I claim this initiative from?
The e-wallet service providers participating this programme are:
d. Touch ‘n Go eWallet
8. I have met the two aforementioned criteria for eBelia, however I have been rejected due to the student status.
|1||Rejected by eBelia program as not qualified||Full time student||Eligible students may only claim eBelia credit once, starting from 1 June 2021 until 22 July 2021.|
|2||Complain to e-wallet and informed to perform verification at IPT||Full time student||a. Boost: https://support.myboost.com.my/hc/en-us/requests/new
b. BigPay: https://www.bigpayme.com/contact-us
c. ShopeePay: https://help.shopee.com.my/s/contactusform
d. Touch ‘n Go eWallet: https://tngd.my/careline-webform
|3||Request IPT to verify/update data for eBelia program||Full time student||Please log a case through UCS Portal as per guidelines below:
Title : eBelia 2021
Subject : REG – Registration & Examination (REX)
*Any disputes will not be entertained after 22 July 2021.
|4||IPT verify student and submit manual verification to MOHE||REX||The e-wallet will notify once the credit already available.
Verification process: Five (5) working days
For more detailed information, please refer to:
1. eBelia Programme: https://belanjawan2021.treasury.gov.my/manfaat/index.php/en/ebelia-en
2. eBelia FAQ page: https://belanjawan2021.treasury.gov.my/manfaat/images/PDFs/eBelia_Generic_Full_FAQs_vf.pdf