Transfer of Student Pass


1. I had renewed my passport. How I can I get my current student visa in my new passport?

You can apply for a transfer of student pass from your old passport to the new passport. Please make payment RM 20 to Finance counter. Please submit both of your passports and payment receipt to ISMU office. You may email for further assistance and/or information.


2. How long is the process at Ipoh State Immigration Department?

On the normal circumstances, it will take 1-2 working days.