Travel To Malaysia During MCO
1. Who should I liaise if I want to return to Malaysia?
It is under the custodian of Student Support & Advocacy Department, Centre of Student Experience. Please liaise with the person in charge for further details:
You also may liaise with the PIC below for other related inquiries:
|(REG/UTP)||Admission/New Application for New students/VAL||Ms. Nur Syafiqah M Sharin|
|(REG/UTP)||VISA matters for Existing Student||Mr. Raja Shoman B Raja Rosdin|
|(CGS/UTP)||GA/GRA||Mr. M Izzat B Yaacob|
2. Can I have more information on the procedure?
For new students, the travel authorization will be issued together with the electronic Visa Approval Letter (eVAL).
- Register with UTP: UTP Form - International Student Details To Return to Malaysia
- Link 2: For New Students
- Link 3: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
3. What is the validity of the Travel Authorization obtained?
The validity period for Travel Authorization approvals issued via EMGS is as follows:
a. Existing Students – 3 months from the date of issuance.
b. New Students (New Applications) – 6 months from the date of issuance.
The Travel Authorization approvals are issued together with the Electronic Visa Approval Letter (eVAL) and the expiry date is co-terminus with the expiry date of the eVAL.
For further details, refer link: VALIDITY PERIOD FOR TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION APPROVALS ISSUED via EMGS
4. Temporary Restriction Imposed by the Malaysian Government
All the travelers from the countries below are banned to enter Malaysia at the moment:
d. Sri Lanka
f. United Kingdom
The list are subject to change based on the latest pandemic situation in Malaysia and the world.